Adjusting results tracking settings
To adjust results tracking settings, go to Configure > Results Tracking.
- Results tracking: if enabled, learners will be asked to enter their e-mail and name so that the system can identify them and keep track of their progress. This setting does not affect results tracking if you run your course via LMS.
- Allow user to skip tracking and tracing: if enabled, learners can take the course anonymously meaning that their progress won’t be reported.
- Allow scoring of content pages: if enabled, learners will get points for visiting content pages. While disabled, only questions have an impact on the course progress.
- Mastery score: to pass a course successfully, learners have to get this score per overall course or per each section. Learn more here.
Under the Advanced settings reporting to Easygenerator is selected by default. You don’t need to adjust the advanced settings unless you’re willing to report to a custom LRS (see below).
If learners’ results are reported to Easygenerator, you can see them under Results tab > Gradebook. In the Gradebook, for each individual learner, you can check the overall course score and results per section and question.
For more information about tracking results in Easygenerator, click here.
Reporting to your custom LRS
To report learners’ results to your custom LRS, go to the Configure tab > Results Tracking > Advanced settings and opt for Custom LRS.
First, you need to set up your own Learning Record Store (LRS) such as Scorm Cloud, Saltbox, etc.
Under Advanced Settings, choose Report to Custom LRS option, and specify the LRS URL.
Authentication is used to specify the login and password of the Learning Activity Provider (LAP). Learning Activity Provider is actually the course that reports statements. In some cases, LRS requires LAP to be authenticated in order to post statements. Thus, if such a requirement exists in your LRS, specify the correct LAP login and password.
You can select the learning activity statements which will be sent to the target LRS:
- Started: when a learner opens the course and enters their credentials.
- Passed: when the course is completed with an overall progress of 100%.
- Answered: when a learner answers a question.
- Mastered: a score per learning objective.
- Progressed: when a question is answered to indicate the current overall score.
- Experienced: when a learner visits a content page.
Make sure to update/republish the course to apply the latest changes to the settings.
For more information about results tracking via your custom LRS, click here.