International sales representative
Easygenerator is eLearning software with a very specific focus on people who do not have an e-Learning background. Easygenerator is used and sold globally (mostly in North America, Europe and Australia). For this target market we are looking for a new sales representative working from our Rotterdam office (The Netherlands). Do you have at least two years of experience in (online) sales, are you ambitious and do you want to play a key role in accelerating the growth of Easygenerator?
Manage the whole sales cycle and turn corporate leads into customers.
- Drive Easygenerator’s revenue growth through outreach emails, phone calls and demos.
- Research prospect contact information and best ways to develop a relationship
- Cultivate and qualify new leads (enterprises, universities, and learning technology companies) that turn into quality appointments
- Cold call, prospect and pipeline building with opportunity identification
- Account Based Selling
- Educate prospects on Easygenerator’s eLearning authoring solutions
- Work closely with our CEO & Marketing department on various projects that are supporting the entire sales process.
We seek a driven sales person who:
- Easygenerator is growing and you can create your own carrier opportunities
- Fluent/near native in English, both written and verbally; Knowledge of Dutch is a nice to have.
- Graduate of a four year college with great background or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant online sales experience
- Intelligence with very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in selling technology / software is a big asset
- Experience in the e-Learning market/knowledge sharing market is an advantage
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- Thoughtful and creatively persistent
- Strong organizational and writing skills
- A grind it out, self-starter personality
- Performance driven
- Interest in getting deeper into technology sales
- Passion for online technology and a startup environment
- Great teammate with a collaborative style
Easygenerator provides cloud-based e-Learning authoring software. It enables people with no eLearning background (Subject matter experts, trainer and teacher) to create engaging courses and assessments with the highest learning impact, using a rapid development process. Easygenerator is affordable, easy to use, and adaptable to future learning needs. Easygenerator is used and appreciated in corporations, not-for-profits, government agencies, and educational institutions by over 15.000 users in more than 160 countries, Easygenerator is becoming the eLearning authoring tool to choose. Easygenerator’s headquarter is located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. The Easygenerator team in the Netherlands is small (just 6 people, you will be number 7). We develop our software in Ukraine (15 people), have a (pre) marketing team (3 people) in Sri Lanka and we have customers in over 35 countries. Easygenerator is part of ISM (www.ism.nl).
We offer you a very flexible and dynamic working environment. You will work closely together with the CEO (Kasper Spiro), the marketing manager (Ron van Valkengoed) and the online marketing manager (Rolf Mulder). Our goal is to provide eLearning authoring all over the world so you will work in a very internationally oriented environment. Career opportunities depend on personal development and the growth of Easygenerator. This is a great place to continue your career and learn and grow.
You can apply until August 15, 2016. We will make a first selection before August 22. The selected persons will have to do an online assessment, based on the results of the assessments we will invite candidates for an interview.
Interested? Are you the candidate that we are looking for? Please apply!
Please send your resume and motivation to [email protected] Please call us if you have any questions via +31 (0) 10 243 6000.
|Phone number||+31 (0) 10 243 6000|
|Full time / part time||Fulltime, 40 hours|
|Location||Marten Meesweg 8, Rotterdam, The Netherlands|