The single-choice image question offers a set of possible answers in the form of images with only one correct answer.
Use single-choice image questions to check if learners can visually recognize the correct answer.
How to create a single-choice image question in Easygenerator
- Select the single-choice image question from the left-hand panel and add it to a section.
- Add a question title and instruction.
- Upload images (260×260 px) for the answer options. Click the plus button to add more alternatives. Mark the correct response.
- Create feedback for correct and incorrect answers.
- Optional: add a voice over.
Tips for writing good single-choice image questions
- The question instruction should be meaningful and state a specific problem that focuses on the learning objective.
- Do not use negative phrases unless absolutely necessary. They confuse the learners. Use them only when the learning objective requires it. And, emphasize it with italics.
- A good question instruction should ideally be a question and not a partial statement.
- The answer options should be credible. The incorrect options should act as plausible distractors. If the alternatives are not reasonable, then the correct answer is evident. You do not want the learners to be able to guess it easily.
- Keep a consistent visual design (style, color, spacing, typography).