What are cookies and what types of cookies do we use?
Cookies are small information units – bits of information – which a website may place on your browser or your computer, smartphone or other electronic equipment with memory. Cookies contain information that the website uses to, for example, make communication between you and your web browser more efficient. Cookies are common technology on the Internet and are also used on this Website and in Easygenerator App.
The cookies in the Easygenerator Website/App may be grouped into the following types:
Session cookies are temporary bits of information which are deleted when you exit the application or the website. Session cookies are typically used to improve navigation and to collect statistics. This website and the application uses session cookies.
Persistent cookies are more permanent bits of information that are stored and remain on your computer/phone until they are deleted by you. Persistent cookies delete themselves after a certain period of time but are renewed each time you visit the website.
- Google Analytics https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Mixpanel https://mixpanel.com/privacy/
- Google Adwords conversion
- Google dynamic Remarketing
- Google tag manager
How do you avoid and delete cookies?
You can amend your cookie preferences for this Website/App in your web browser setting; and here you can choose which cookies to accept, block or delete. Your browser’s ‘help’ function will tell you how to do this.
If you want to delete the cookies already on your equipment, you can, if you use a PC or a more recent browser, press CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE simultaneously. If the keyboard shortcuts do not work on your browser, please visit the support page for the browser in question.
The following are links to the most common browser support pages on which you can find information regarding how to reject the storage and delete the cookies on your equipment:
- Delete cookies in Internet Explorer – http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Delete cookies in Mozilla Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Delete cookies in Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Delete cookies in Safari – http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/safari.html
Please note, that if you don’t accept cookies, you may not be able to access all portions or features of Easygenerator Website and/or App.