By frequent request we are starting again with weekly Question and Answer sessions on Easygenerator hosted by easygenerator’s CEO Kasper Spiro. The sessions will be held on each Thursday at 11 AM EDT (New York time), 5 PM CET (Amsterdam time). These sessions are free of charge and anyone can join.
Set up of the Q&A Session
During the session Kasper will discuss questions of the participants and will show the solution to those questions in Easygenerator. The Q&A session has three goals:
- Showing you how you can solve certain issues in Easygenerator
- Find missing functionality. If there are questions where Easygenerator does not have a solution for yet, we will discuss the requirements. If they are on the road map we will inform you on when these features will be in the product. If they are not on our road map we will consider adding them to the road map.
- If there is time left Kasper will also answer general questions on e-Learning
How to participate
We assume that you have some knowledge of Easygenerator, either as a customer or as a trial user. If you do not have any experience we advice you to watch our video demo before joining the Q&A session. If you want to join:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mention the date that you want to join the conversation.
- We really appreciate it if you could also add the questions/topics that you would like to discuss.
2. Join the meeting
You will receive an invitation for the meeting. In the details you will find a link. Click the link a few minutes before the start of the session and that is it. You need:
- Internet connection via your computer or tablet in order to join
- A headset or microphone/speakers
- If you don’t have a headset you can dial in via one of the phone numbers that are also in the invitation details.
If you have any questions feel free to ask us. Mail us at email@example.com.
Login from this page
You can also login directly from this page just click here to join the session.
Need to dial in for audio? Call one of the numbers below. You will be asked for an access code (976-706-957)
United States: +1 (571) 317-3129
Australia: +61 2 8355 1020
Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 1047
Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 4368
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9353
Denmark: +45 (0) 69 91 89 28
Finland: +358 (0) 942 59 7850
France: +33 (0) 170 950 594
Germany: +49 (0) 692 5736 7317
Ireland: +353 (0) 19 030 010
Italy: +39 0 247 92 13 01
Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 080 219
New Zealand: +64 9 280 6302
Norway: +47 75 80 32 07
Spain: +34 911 82 9906
Sweden: +46 (0) 852 500 186
Switzerland: +41 (0) 435 0167 13
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 330 221 0088