After clicking on the Image button, you will see a popup window with image properties.
In the Image Properties window you can:
- Paste URL to add any image from the Internet.
- Upload an image from your computer.
- Add an image from the image library. All images that have been uploaded from your computer are stored in My library. You can re-use those images as many times as you need.
- Add alternative text to an image (in case an image isn’t displayed, this text will be shown to a learner).
- Change size and position of the image.
- Preview an image.
Requirements to the images that can be uploaded to the image library:
|File size||not more than 10 MB|
|Extensions||jpeg, jpg, png, gif, bmp|
Posted in: Content & Question Items