This document contains a high-level description of the available integration options. Click on the links for more detailed information.
1) Single sign-on (SSO) for the authoring application
NOTE: SSO for authors is available only for the Enterprise plan.
2) Single sign-on (SSO) for learners
There are several ways to enable SSO for learners:
- via oAuth 2.0
- via Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI)
- via URL parameters
NOTE: SSO for learners is available only for the Team and Enterprise plans.
3) Results tracking
We can track and trace results and send them to your environment in various ways:
– via xAPI
Easygenerator has the ability to report via xAPI into any LRS. With xAPI, you will get the most extended reporting possible:
- Started: When a learner starts the course.
- Passed: When a learner completes the course, and the course is considered passed as per the pass criteria.
- Failed: When a learner completes the course, and the course is considered failed as per the pass criteria.
- Answered: When a learner submits an answer to a course question.
- Mastered: When a learner achieves the mastery score. This statement is sent out as soon as the condition is met and therefore it can be sent out prior to the course completion.
- Progressed: When a learner takes an action (answers a question etc.) that contributes towards the course progress.
- Experienced: When a learner visits a scorable content page.
– via Scorm 1.2 or Scorm 2004
Easygenerator has the ability to report through SCORM via our downloadable SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 packages. Only high-level results will be reported. Learn more.
– via LTI 1.2
You can use LTI 1.2 to send results to your platform. Keep in mind that LTI only allows the one-end score to be published to your system. Learn more.