It’s already been a year since we launched the All-in-one template, but we’re not done with it yet. We’re constantly making improvements. And we do that with your help. With your feedback, we’re able to add the features you want, while making sure it looks good, but most importantly, making sure it’s easy!
So what have we improved in the last month?
- Scaling. Devices come in a variety of screen sizes and resolutions, that’s why we understand the importance of proper content scaling and resizing. With the new improvements, your content will look great either on desktop or mobile.
- Font hierarchies. We improved the hierarchy of fonts based on best practices. This creates a contrast between different typographic elements. It highlights the semantic differences, enhancing the readability of the content. Meaning you can put emphasis on what’s important.
- Spacing. Once the size of fonts is defined and set, it’s important to separate the elements, but make them visually organized.
- White space. We reduced the space between images, images and text and more importantly, between blocks. Giving the content a more consistent look and feel.
- Editing alignment. The first step towards the alignment of editor and all-in-one template look and feel has been made. The fonts and margins are very close to those you’ll see in the final output. Making what you see really what you get.
Last but not least, we’ve optimized and improved the page load time of the course list. That means that big organizations with thousands of courses don’t need to wait for an age to get started.
What to expect in the coming months
We’ll let you in on a secret… we’re working on some huge features over the coming months. We won’t give it all away just yet, but what we can say is it’s connected with learners’ results and the learners’ experience.
If you’d like to be the first to hear updates on these new features, sign up to our mailing list:
As always, if you like the update or have any questions related to the product, please let me know in our in-app chat!