My name is Cristina Wildermuth, I’m the Associate Professor at Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa, United States. I work at the School of Education and coordinate a Master’s program (Master of Science and Leadership Development).
Our key challenges are:
- A lot of competition among American universities.
- A need to meet students’ expectations not rising a cost for education.
We’ve chosen Easygenerator as an eLearning tool because:
- It helps solve the problem with post-graduate students who can’t attend the university on daily basis.
- It assists in creating a hybrid solution between brick-and-mortar and online education.
- It satisfies our need for a tool with a low learning curve, you don’t need to have any specific technical background to create engaging and effective courses, and the process doesn’t require much time.
So the main benefits of the tool are:
- Easygenerator is visually appealing, user-friendly and easy to understand.
- You don’t need to be an eLearning pro to create courses with Easygenerator, it saves time spent on transferring your knowledge to an expert that used to create courses for you.
- I’m confident in the Easygenerator team and their constant work on making the product better.
- Easygenerator provides excellent customer support, the support team is extremely fast and helpful.
- Easygenerator hosting allows you not to worry about importing your courses anywhere, you can just get a link and share it with your learners.
Technology should be something that helps, it can’t be something that takes even more time from me just to learn how to use it. That is why I prefer Easygenerator.