Easygenerator is eLearning software with a very specific focus on people who do not have an eLearning background. Easygenerator is used and sold globally. Do you have strong communication skills and a sales education or background? Do you want sell Easygenerator to larger organizations all around the world? We want to strengthen our Sales team with a new member who will strengthen our (online) sales process.
- Drive Easygenerator’s revenue growth through outreach emails & phone calls with a focus on setting appointments for the inside sales team
- Research prospect contact information and best ways to develop a relationship
- Cultivate and qualify new leads (enterprises, universities, and learning technology companies) that turn into quality appointments
- Cold call, prospect and pipeline building with opportunity identification
- Educate prospects on Easygenerator’s eLearning authoring solutions
- Work closely with Sales Managers & Marketing on various projects that are supporting the entire sales team
- Fluent in English, preferably a native English speaker. Knowledge of Dutch is a nice to have
- Knowledge of eLearning (market) is an advantage, but not mandatory
- Graduate of a four year college with great background
- At least 6 months relevant sales experience
- Computer literacy; proficient in MS Office Applications, Excel, Google Apps, Intercom, Pipedrive, Mixpanel
- Intelligence with very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in selling technology / software is a big asset
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- Thoughtful and creatively persistent
- Strong organizational and writing skills
- A grind it out, self-starter personality
- Performance driven
- Interest in getting into technology sales
- Passion for online technology and a startup environment
- Great teammate with a collaborative style
Easygenerator provides cloud-based e-Learning authoring software. It enables people with no eLearning background to create effective eLearning. Subject matter experts, trainers and teachers, to create engaging courses and assessments with the highest learning impact, using a rapid development process. Easygenerator is affordable, easy to use, and adaptable to future learning needs. Easygenerator is used and appreciated in corporations, not-for-profits, government agencies, and educational institutions by over 14.000 users in more than 160 countries, Easygenerator is becoming the eLearning authoring tool to choose. Easygenerator’s headquarter is located in Utrecht, The Netherlands. The Easygenerator team in the Netherlands is small (just 5 people, you will be number 6). We develop our software in Ukraine (15 people) and have customers in over 30 countries. We work 3 days a week in our office in Utrecht and two days from home. This means you need to be able to work independently a lot.
We offer you a very flexible and dynamic working environment. You will work closely together with the CEO (Kasper Spiro), the marketing manager (Ron van Valkengoed) and the online marketing manager (Rolf Mulder). Our goal is to provide eLearning authoring all over the world so you will work in a very internationally oriented environment. Career opportunities depend on personal development and the growth of Easygenerator, growth into a more senior sales function is the logical development path for this role. Easygenerator is a great place to start your career and learn and grow.
Interested? Are you the candidate that we are looking for? Please apply immediately!
Please send your resume and motivation to [email protected]. Please call us if you have any questions via +31 (0) 10 243 6000.
|Phone number||+31 (0) 10 243 6000|
|Full time / part time||Fulltime, 40 hours|
|Employment||A year contract, followed by a permanent contract.|
|Career level (junior, medior, senior)||Junior|
|Location||Utrecht, The Netherlands|