Easygenerator is growing and that reflects in the Jane Hart Top 200 of this year. Not only are we listed for the third time in a row. We went up 39 places from number 87 to number 52. This years list is a bit different. It went from a top100 to a top200 and has now three categories. Easygenerator is on position 55 for educational tools and on position 43 for workplace learning. We are on position 52 overall. You can see the complete list on Jane Harts website.
I want to thank all the users that voted for Easygenerator, and I want to thank you for the great feedback that our users/voters left with Jane Hart.
Some quotes on Easygenerator:
- “this is the most user-friendly e-learning tool I have tried, and as a busy professor, I can’t afford to spend a lot of time on online course development.” Chris Wildermuth, University/College teacher, USA
- “Easy to use, flexible pricing, and many users supported Powerful training can now done over the internet and for a very reasonable cost.” Steven Guzelimian, USA
- “We use Easygenerator to produce attractive, effective learning material. Our eLearning developers like its ease of use, while our subject matter experts like the ability to leave feedback as they review a course. It allows for a very collaborative process.” Stephen Naso, L&D Manager, USA
- “This has a bit more of a cookie-cutter feel out of the box, but the ways that pretests and post tests can tie in directly to topic areas in the training make it a great tool for selectively/dynamically marking mastered content in the course as complete based on the user’s pretest results.” Kimball Larsen, e-learning developer, USA
- “very easy to use, responsive eLearning authoring tool. We’ve deployed it across our entire organization so anyone can create effective learning!” L&D Manager, USA
We will definitely be in the top 50 next year.