Yes, that is possible in Easygenerator, just an extra servers to our authors. And we will not charge extra for it.
You can publish a course with one click of a button to one of our servers. You get a link or an embed code to share your course with the learners. No set up, nothing complex.
Result tracking is also easy, here is a video on how that works.
So, a short recap:
- Once you’ve built a course, you can report learners’ results directly to Easygenerator .
- On the Configure tab of the course editor you can enable or disable results tracking. By default the result tracking is enabled. Results tracking start only in case you’ve publish a course.
- When learners start the course they are asked to enter their name and e-mail. If learners choose the option “Start and report my results”, then their progress will be tracked.
- Once your learners have completed a course, they have to click on “Save and exit” button in the top right corner and choose “I am done, report my progress”.
- Subsequently, learners’ results are sent to Easygenerator, and you can see them directly on the Results tab in the course editor.
- There you can also find the total score of the course for each user and progress per learning objective and question.
- Besides, if necessary you can download the results to your PC.
Take note that:
- Results tracking is not available if the Reader course template is used. This template is not aimed at testing learners’ knowledge.
- Easygenerator users that have a free account can see only last ten learners’ results.
- Those users that have a paid account can see all learners’ results and can also download results as a CSV file.